– For artistic or technical needs, or for causes of force majeure, Management reserves the right to modify concert dates, schedules, and programmes, announcing these changes in the press and at www.santacecilia.it. For special events (television filming, technical needs, etc.), the Management reserves the possibility to modify seating for some concertgoers, subscribers and non-subscribers alike.
– Tickets are valid exclusively for the performance for which they were purchased. They may be neither replaced nor refunded.
– Access to the hall is gained solely with the ticket or subscription stub for each individual performance. The concertgoer is required to keep his or her ticket for the entire performance, and is required to pay the ticket price again if unable to produce it (Presidential Decree no. 640 of 26 October 1972, art. 6, as amended). The box office cannot issue duplicates of tickets or subscriptions.
– If the ticket is stolen or misplaced, the concertgoer may enter the hall only upon purchasing a new ticket. If the concertgoer is able to indicate his or her row and seat, and the date and mode of purchase, he or she may access the hall upon paying a € 10 entrance fee.
In the event of loss or theft of the subscription, the right to enter the hall will be restored upon presenting the report made to the competent authorities. The Management will issue the subscription holder a statement to be shown, in the original, to the concert hall staff at each concert.
– Subscription holders without the stub for their subscription turn may still access their seat upon purchasing a € 3.00 entry ticket. This facility is extended exclusively to the subscription holder upon producing an identification document.
– In consideration of the restrictions imposed by anti-Covid regulations, changes in concert series will not be permitted this Season.
– All tickets and subscriptions purchased with the youth discount reserved for concertgoers under 30 years of age are strictly personal and shall be printed with an identification symbol. In the house, ushers may at any time ask to see the ticket and proof of age.
– In the event of cancellation of a performance, or if a performance is suspended prior to the first interval, the subscription share shall be refunded at the end of the season only if there has been no replacement concert.
– Access to the Auditorium will be permitted upon body temperature scanning. Persons whose body temperature is found to exceed 37.5°C shall for no reason be granted access.
– Only persons wearing masks in a good repair may access the hall. Masks must be worn at all times, even during the concert performance.
– Entry into the house after the performance has begun is forbidden. Concerts and performances of Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia begin promptly. Considering the halls’ particular arrangement and the need to carry out the checks required by anti-Covid regulations, concertgoers are asked arrive at the Auditorium with appropriate lead time ahead of the time indicated on the ticket, in order to reach the hall and their seats in time for the start of the concert.
– Seats are named and numbered for ample compliance with safety distances; audience members may for no reason occupy a seat other than their assigned seat, even if unoccupied.
– Tickets are non-transferable, unless prior, complete notification of all the concert data and of the new ticketholder’s contact information is made to email@example.com
– In consideration of the performers and fellow concertgoers, as well as of the fact that many concerts will be broadcast live on radio and television, audience members are kindly asked to maintain proper behaviour in the concert hall and not to create disturbances during the performances. The public is also kindly requested to appear in apparel appropriate for the theatre’s decorum.
– Cloakroom service is free of charge, and for the current season shall be limited to the mandatory checking of umbrellas, hats, helmets, large purses, cameras, and audio and video recording devices. Audience members must hold onto their own personal effects.
– Mobiles and tablets must be switched off in the concert hall. Photography, with or without flash, and even with your own smartphone for personal use, is forbidden, as is audio or video recording of any kind inside the Auditorium.
– Pursuant to Law no. 584/75, smoking is prohibited at the Auditorium.
– Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia guarantees, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the confidentiality of personal data and the use thereof exclusively for communications related to its business.
– For any problem or requirement, visitors may contact the House Manager.
The purchase of the ticket and of the subscription presumes total acceptance of the rules listed above.